Maintenance Update to EverWeb 3.1
Saturday, December 28, 2019 3:14 PM
We’ve updated EverWeb 3.1, bringing it to version 3.1.7 with some important fixes as listed below. You can upgrade easily from our Downloads page or using the Check for Update feature under the EverWeb menu.
Here’s what’s new in EverWeb 3.1.7;
- Fixes problems with some third party widget that use background images.
- Significant improvements to Responsive websites on older browsers
- Significant improvements to importing iWeb blog posts
- Fixed Width blog post page improvements when using background colors
- On Catalina you can once again drag multiple files from the Assets list at a time
- Internal improvements which should improve compatibility on Catalina
- Improvements to Google Fonts used in blog posts
- Fixes for rollover underline settings for hyperlinks
- Text Section widget fixes when used within a responsive row
- Simple Contact form can have letters with accents in labels
- Fixed an issue with full width Contact Form advanced Widgets
- Contact Form Advanced fixes for better compatibility with third party web hosts
We hope you enjoy the final update to EverWeb in 2019. We can’t wait to introduce all the cool features we’re working on in 2020.